AT&T Doubles Admin Fee for Customers Because It Can

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 28, 2018
Thanks for informing me of the fee increase but somehow I'm missed point the writer was making. Is something gonna new some about it or is this another admin fee we the consumer will have to accept? What steps we the consumer should take to stop this type of practice?
Again thanks for the information.

webgtlnbrgrs

Great
Jun 7, 2018
I received my bill 2 day's ago, I called and asked what increased and she said the administration fee was raised to better serve the customer.... I said and when will the better service kick in !! shouldn't you serve us before you charge us ??? needless to say I was not appreciated... time to look for another carrier that might appreciate my business, I have been with at&t for 40+ years through my business and personal use...I'm being taken for granted....

Jun 28, 2018
Not sure why people waste their time with these money hungry carriers when there are so many MVNOs out there that use the same towers and for a fraction of the price !!!

Jun 28, 2018
I keep posting this again and again and I will do so again...STAY AWAY FROM AT&T..THEY ARE BANDITS...THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF

May 26, 2018
Don't subscribe. Pay as you go. Quit financing equipment you cannot afford. I use AT&T's Go plan and pay less than 1/2 of what a subscriber pays.

Jun 28, 2018

Jun 28, 2018
I like what you are doing, however since they all are in collusion and control the pay as you go companies, we need a venue that can hit them where it hurts! How do we band and create since THEY control everything.
All for leaving the big guys, but where do you go next?

Status
Not open for further replies.