Solved! Attempt to factory reset failed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 25, 2020
I think I may have a virus on my phone, the model is samsung galaxy j7 crown. Somehow the keyboard got disabled and I cannot type in my phone's pin to factory reset it. If you can help me I would appreciate it very much, thank you.

Jun 25, 2020
more likely your phone is faulty and needs a new touch/display
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVIGPmE-Tlo
Well unfortunately it's not just a keyboard issue, there's a lot more going on with the phone and that is why I was trying to factory reset. What happened initially was one day when I woke up my phone was having 10 popups every 5 or so seconds. The popups were all referring to my contacts storage app, so I went into the app and disabled it. (very intelligent I know, not impulsive at all.) and that just had a domino effect. Since then I tried to find the same app I disabled to fix it, but to no avail.

Jun 29, 2020
The only option left with you is to do factory reset. By doing so you will lost all your data. Now the point comes that why you can save the data before doing factory reset, because his keyboard is not working so its not possible to backup the data, so finally the option remains is Factory Reset.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Pronto Mahmud Akash Android Smartphones 0
G Android Smartphones 1
grebgonebad Android Smartphones 7
I Android Smartphones 1
T Android Smartphones 1
F Android Smartphones 2
androidman994 Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 8
M Android Smartphones 1