May 20, 2018
I have a Sennheiser Game Zero headset with one mic jack and one audio jack, but only one of them works at a time, i cant have them both in but only one of them will be recognized. what can i do?

Solution
Does the headset mic and audio work on another computer? Do other headsets work on your computer?

I.e., does the problem follow the headset or stay with the computer?

Right click the small speaker icon commonly located in the lower right screen area.

Depending on your version of Windows 10 you will need to work through the menus, windows, tabs, and properties options available on your system.

Check the mixer, playback devices, recording devices. There are many audio related options available and you may only need to find something that is incorrect or disabled.

Explore the setting first. Do not make any immediate changes until you feel comfortable working through the screens, tabs, and properties options.

Hopefully by that...
Does the headset mic and audio work on another computer? Do other headsets work on your computer?

I.e., does the problem follow the headset or stay with the computer?

Right click the small speaker icon commonly located in the lower right screen area.

Depending on your version of Windows 10 you will need to work through the menus, windows, tabs, and properties options available on your system.

Check the mixer, playback devices, recording devices. There are many audio related options available and you may only need to find something that is incorrect or disabled.

Explore the setting first. Do not make any immediate changes until you feel comfortable working through the screens, tabs, and properties options.

Hopefully by that time you will have noticed something not being as expected. Then try a change but only make one change at a time should you need to go back and undo the change.

Also consider running the built-in Windows troubleshooters. The Troubleshooters might identify and fix some problem.

Solution