Audio input on a Sony stereo to projector input

dylan47

Estimable
Jul 27, 2015
Hello everyone I have a uc80 excelvan hd projecter it has rca and audio input I am currently hooking it up with a hdmi cable to my dvd player the thing is the sound is buzzing when I connect the aux cable to my stereo audio input and my stereo dose not have any other audio ports any suggestions or ideas to solve my problem. When I hook up the laptop to the stereo it works perfect. But I really just want to use my dvd player and hook it up to my stereo.

dylan47

Estimable
Jul 27, 2015
My solution was just to buy a cheap home theater system audio sonic brand comes with a dvd player built in amp and sub woofer and speakers. Thank you for your answer.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G Audio 0
V Audio 0
P Audio 2
P Audio 3
sad-panda Audio 0
Pronophonic Audio 1
M Audio 2
M Audio 0
Randall The 2nd Audio 0
mechasmurf Audio 0
TinyGaatZuipen Audio 3
L Audio 1
readbeancass Audio 2
C Audio 3
alexanderisreallygreat Audio 3
O Audio 1
S Audio 4
A Audio 4
T Audio 1
A Audio 40
Similar threads
Question Wondering if there would be any way to add wired audio inputs to the bluetooth subwoofer from a JBL 3.1?
Question My mic input is glitched..
Question MI Soundbar refuses to accept input from HDMI to audio splitter
Question Input Buzzing PLEASE HELP (Ground loop????)
Question When i have microphone input, there is no output (using headphones). What can i do?
Question Listen to multiple audio inputs simultaneously
Question No audio input (realtek alc892)
Question How do I split tv audio into two rca inputs?
Question Mic input is so low it basically not functional
Question audio splitter just sends the output back in as an input
Solved! How to connect 2 audio inputs to 1 headphone
Question How to combine two audio inputs as one?
Question New custom-built PC won't detect detachable mic on headphones
Question Is it safe to use 3.5mm audio splitter for input and output?
Question (Novice) What do I need to record audio from a 3.5mm laptop headphone jack into two 3.5 mm mic inputs?
Is it bad if only connect one RCA input for an L/R input subwoofer ?
How can I connect two bluetooth speakers to my computer, using their audio jack inputs, to get stereo sound?
analogue RCA audio output from TV to Stereo not working when using HDMI input into TV
how to connect analog audio input to stereo amplifier to optical output of Panasonic TC-L32C12 TV?
How do I connect my new LG TV to my old Technics stereo? The TV has optical digital audio out and the stereo has RCA input.

ASK THE COMMUNITY