Audio options for an old JVC TV

Sorcerer13

Estimable
Feb 9, 2014
I have a JVC LT-26DT8ZJ TV. After using headphones, something broke in the headphone jack, and I now have one chanel in the headphones, and on removing the jack there is no sound from the onboard speaker. I can't find a replacement for the jack/power/tuner assembly. What do I need to get sound from the other phono connections on the back?

Sorcerer13

Estimable
Feb 9, 2014
Thanks AmericanAudiophile, but we've no local TV repair guys. Despite being registered blind, I can remove the relevant part (small PCB with 3 touch switches and headphone jack), but on contacting what appears to be the main replacxement parts supplier (who operates under several different names e.g. "PartsMaster") they are less than helpful. Their site(s) have a "PCB Switch Board" but with no photo, and on contacting them by phone for a description, they just say "No idea, you'll have to contact the manufacturer". When I ask who the manufacturer is, all I get is "don't know, we'll get them to text you" (???).
So much for repairs - for he want of a simple part, the whole TV is unusable. I suppose that's progress!