Australian Firefighters Call Apple Maps 'Dangerous'

Status
Not open for further replies.

aries1470

Distinguished
Jun 26, 2008
1. We are always right (correct).
2. If you believe you have found a mistake, refer to rule no. 1.
3. There is no number 3. Refer to rule 1.

Or send an email to donotreply.apple.com This is an un-monitorted email address

john15v16

Distinguished
Nov 19, 2009
This comes to mind...When apple attempted to develop their own desktop OS (OS7,8,9) and realized that it was a failure, they "Innovated" (sarcasm intended) and decided to switch to a Unix and focus on the shell instead of the kernel. That was an excellent move because starting with panther, apple OS has only improved. Well...you would think that by now apple would learn from their past mistakes and stop attempting to build solutions which they are obviously NOT good at...

LightningStryk17

Distinguished
Sep 2, 2006
Well, I never had a problem with Apple maps when I've used it (but I guess I am just one person). anyways, my point is you can use an alternative. Google Maps is on the iOS now. If your still complaining about Apple Maps than you are now the problem as a solution exists.

opmopadop

Distinguished
Apr 12, 2009
[citation][nom]otacon72[/nom]Um ok....just call 911 or their equivalent. You don't have to use a freakin app for everything.[/citation]
Australia is one spread out beast of a country, think like your watching 'Labyrinth' when driving around!

f-14

Distinguished
Apr 2, 2010
rand mcnally should jump on the gun and put out apps for iOS and rand mcnally should also sue apple because the maps are patented

invlem

Distinguished
Jan 11, 2008
You're using a consumer app to report emergencies... Last I checked the iPhone was still capable of calling 911 (or the Australian equivalent if its different)...

ITS A PHONE PEOPLE, IT CAN MAKE PHONE CALLS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.