Australian Scientists Create Bionic Eye Prototype

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ream

Distinguished
Mar 28, 2010
I wonder if by 2020 we all will be replacing our inborn eyes with some high tech, which you can use as a telescope, microscope, with HUD of course and GPS.

Just imagine walking up to a store and looking at hundred of different eye balls with price tags AHAHAHAH Jesus eeeeh

kittle

Distinguished
Dec 8, 2005
ive been blind in 1 eye since birth, so im VERY interested in this. probably costs 2x my annual income though.

and with 20/40 vision, you can pass the CA DMV eye test!

There's a cochlear implant - the well-developed equivalent for the ear - in my family. Works beatifully; the wearer is a straight-A student at a regular school. Some advances in technology seem to be all upside.

G

PLEASE,clear me how retinal implant is different from bionic eye? is this same,then how

G

Health is the Biggest Gift of God, today these politicians and businessmen spending billions of $$ for their own profit if they spent it on health problems at least it would save some people life.

Status
Not open for further replies.