authentication problem while connecting wifi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemish

Commendable
Nov 9, 2016
i m having problem in connecting wifi.
i had restart wifi almost 5-6 time , with that restart my moblile too.Then too not able to connect wifi it say authentication problem. Sometimes it gets connected then again same problem

Solution
One reason could be the number of devices connected to the WiFi system. They aren't unlimited. Especially if it is using an older modem and/or router.

If it is a private modem/router, you could try restarting the modem/router and see if this resolves your issue. You may also want to try disconnecting that WiFi account on the phone, turning off your phones WiFi. Restart the phone. Restart the WiFi and re-enter the information to the WiFi you are trying to access.
One reason could be the number of devices connected to the WiFi system. They aren't unlimited. Especially if it is using an older modem and/or router.

If it is a private modem/router, you could try restarting the modem/router and see if this resolves your issue. You may also want to try disconnecting that WiFi account on the phone, turning off your phones WiFi. Restart the phone. Restart the WiFi and re-enter the information to the WiFi you are trying to access.

Solution
Mar 20, 2018
I couldn't figure it out,and than I thought turn off the t. v. Because I have Chromecast on it, maybe something didn't switch off.well it worked.I hope this helps somebody.You,re not alone,and Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.