AutoCAD 2002 - rotate and copy?

grebgonebad

Distinguished
Jun 15, 2012
Hey everyone,

I've been tasked with creating an AutoCAD drawing at work, (I can't specify what, apologies) and to do it I was given access to an ancient laptop running Windows 2000 and AutoCAD 2002. Now, everythings been fine so far, but i've hit a little snag. For some reason the rotate command will not allow me to rotate and copy. As far as I know, after selecting the object to be rotated and the basepoint on which to rotate it, you are meant to be able to select reference or copy from the command line, but only reference is actually showing. I have tried typing in 'C', and a few other possible shortcuts, but nothing is working.

Please note, I started using AutoCAD from 2008 and onwards, and have always had access to the latest version upon its release. Therefore this is my first experience with AC 2002.

Has anyone got any thoughts on this at all? Could it be that the copy function has been disabled?

Thanks for any help guys!

grebgonebad

Distinguished
Jun 15, 2012
Scratch this question, just realised what a prat i've just been. All I needed to do was use the polar array function. =P

For those who are undoubtedly about to burn me, please do, I deserve it. XD I just went brain dead for a while is all...