AutoHotKey Script writing for n00bs.

Kevin Shelbrock

Estimable
Feb 26, 2015
I am stuck with a hotkey script im trying to make. I have succesfully created a hotkey to keep a selected window on top of all other windows, and that was easy. I am not trying to create hotkey to launch a game. Below is the current script

"^i:: Start, F:\Fallout 4\Fallout4.exe"

The hotkey works in the sense that it launches the game, but the game will close itself about 3 seconds after launch. Its not a problem with the game, as i can manually launch the .exe with no problems. Im thinking there is some parameter i have to set in the script to keep the game running after it launches, but honestly everything in the help file is greek to me. Anyone have any sugguestions? I've already tried using the command RunWait instead of run or start, no change.

Kevin Shelbrock

Estimable
Feb 26, 2015

I have made changes so the script is as shown in your replay and they same issue occurs. Game opens, and closes itself within seconds.

Kevin Shelbrock

Estimable
Feb 26, 2015

Which i am more than aware of, hence my posting in the first place seeing if anyone has any idea what those requirements might be? please avoid redundant, smart-ass replies to my question...