AVG secure search installed virus in my computer

aakarshan

Honorable
Nov 29, 2013
Last night i have installed a Iso software with a Typical Download Manager,With that a AVG secure search came.which i have also installed on my computer.After that my firefox crashed and i closed my laptop immedietely.
After that my laptop started hanging and stopped on boot screen,after that somehow i got access to my laptop.but after that there's a weird issue came up
The open/save dialog in 3rd party apps like firefox,facebook,other softwares doesn't come up and even i can't upload something on facebook.

I Searched AVG search in C drive in program files and after that i found it's folder.and i found a uninstall application,but on clicking that not starting and that cannot uninstall this AVG search.
rCz72Tm.png

Also i have seen that it is refusing many downloads on my firefox.Saying that it contain virus,but that never happened before.

I have noticed some dll hosts are running on my laptop and cpu usage has also changed.

A weird software is also running which i can not close atieclxx.exe.

Ran Malwarebytes and Adware Removal Scan but nothing seems to be found.

Pls Help.

aakarshan

Honorable
Nov 29, 2013
Downloaded File Iso burner from 4shared.com but it came with a custom installation.After install my PC got problems.