AVIRA is one of the best?

Solution
Thx a lot
uotemsg=20782516,0,1725087]

Most of time malwarebytes is better of all, as antivirus softwares install their own crap as i may say,
I use malwarebytes, adwarecleaner and roguekiller which can kill praticly most of viruses and etc.
Unless using windows 7 which can turn your Svchost into cpu eating and that needs system restore.

oh i forgot to say also sometimes system restore is helpfull.

P.S. This is my personal opinion, someone is always using different software.[/quotemsg]

Usually most of us dont use antivirus, if virus comes and system goes bad , usually full system reinstall we do.

My opinion: I personally only use malwarebytes to scan here and there.

Well if you dont go to sketchy sites then you dont need antivirus right?

Most of time malwarebytes is better of all, as antivirus softwares install their own crap as i may say,
I use malwarebytes, adwarecleaner and roguekiller which can kill praticly most of viruses and etc.
Unless using windows 7 which can turn your Svchost into cpu eating and that needs system restore.

P.S. This is my personal opinion, someone is always using different software.

Mar 11, 2018
Thx a lot
uotemsg=20782516,0,1725087]

P.S. This is my personal opinion, someone is always using different software.[/quotemsg]

Solution
I would disagree with the "Most of us don't use anti-virus" comment. I would say many of us don't use paid-for anti-virus programs. I, for one, use a combination of Free Avira and Malwarebytes.

Anti-virus is set up for quick scans nightly and I'll run full scans of Avira and Malwarebytes every week or so.

-Wolf sends