Backup Software Help

spawn3731

Honorable
Jan 25, 2014
I'm looking for a paid backup software solution. I currently use Macrium Reflect Free, and I thought about upgrading it the paid version, but at ~$70, I was thinking about maybe a different product. Here are the ones I'm looking at:
EaseUS TODO Backup Home V9.1 which is bundled with it's partition manager for ~$40
NovaBACKUP PC for ~$50/yr
and of course Macrium's paid V6 backup software for it's ~$70 price tag.

I'm leaning heavily towards EaseUS over price, and it seems to have the functionality I need, but Nova seems solid and is recommended by a few places, though I'm not sure about the yearly fee (though it can be cancelled anytime), and I've never used Macrium's paid versions, but it would allow me to do incremental backups.

Any suggestions, experiences, and/or advice anyone would like to share is much appreciated. I'm not requiring solutions so feel free to discuss backup solutions to your hearts content as it'll be helpful to me and I'm sure others in the future. Thanks again!

From my viewpoint the key consideration is can I verify/validate that the backup worked and that a recovery will work if needed.

Are there other functions that are meaningful and really useful versu just some marketing gimmick?

I like simplicity and free is good.

Do you need more functionality than the free versions offer? If so, select the application that meets your requirements, test, and if you like the overall user friendliness, price, etc. then that is the product for you.

wpgwpg

Estimable
Jul 18, 2014
I've been using the Easeus Todo Backup for about 5 years and it works perfectly for me. I have both the free and paid versions.

Good luck.

TRENDING THREADS