Solved! Bang for the Buck - looking for a 2in1 College Laptop

Oct 31, 2019
Hey,
i'm looking for a 2 in 1 Laptop. I dont want to pay more than thousand € and the device should have a nice pric-perfimance Ratio. It should be portable, quick and be able to do light Video editing(Premiere Pro) and gaming (old games Like age of Empire definitive Edition and League of Legends)
At the Moment i consider a HP envy 13 but people told me the Lenovo L390 would be better because it is a premium device.

But the main reason i need the device is for university (Note taking and writing)

What about the Lenovo Campus Yoga C740-14IML?
Full-HD IPS HDR glare (1920 x 1080, MultiTouch, 360°, Active Pen), Intel® Core™ i5-10210U QuadCore (1.60 bis 4.20 GHz), 512GB NVMe-SSD, 16GB RAM,

Or is there any better device? Im a Student, so i Will get some Discounts. I just want to get the best possible 2 in 1 for my money.
I live in Germany, so Just suggest me a device because i cant order from abroad
Please help me out

Solution
Hey,
i'm looking for a 2 in 1 Laptop. I dont want to pay more than thousand € and the device should have a nice pric-perfimance Ratio. It should be portable, quick and be able to do light Video editing(Premiere Pro) and gaming (old games Like age of Empire definitive Edition and League of Legends)
At the Moment i consider a HP envy 13 but people told me the Lenovo L390 would be better because it is a premium device.

But the main reason i need the device is for university (Note taking and writing)

Full-HD IPS HDR glare (1920 x 1080, MultiTouch, 360°, Active Pen), Intel® Core™ i5-10210U QuadCore (1.60 bis 4.20 GHz), 512GB NVMe-SSD, 16GB RAM,

Or is there any better device? Im a Student...

pkcable

Great
Oct 30, 2019
That system seems decent. It has a good CPU and a fair amount of RAM. No discrete graphics thou, BUT if you are using mostly light or older games it should be ok. Should be great for class work, papers, note taking etc.

MBA380

Great
Nov 1, 2019
Hey,

Or is there any better device? Im a Student, so i Will get some Discounts. I just want to get the best possible 2 in 1 for my money.
I live in Germany, so Just suggest me a device because i cant order from abroad
Please help me out

Hey!

I really recommend the thinkpad T series (if you can't afford it then go for the E series) as they have the best bang for the buck and are often on discounts. Thinkpad's durability is the best out there and if you want an even better deal, get the T or E series with the Ryzen 5 or Ryzen 7 chips in them (2nd gen preferably) and they will not disappoint. Oh and ThinkPad laptops have really good battery life no matter what device you end up choosing and their keyboard.... (You're going to have to try it out to find out how good it is)

EDIT: I didn't read that you wanted 2-1 device (if you just want a touchscreen then look at the suggestion above) so for that I recommend either the ThinkPad Yoga (It may be on the expensive side for certain models) or just a normal Yoga like what you talked about.

Solution