battery draining overnight in android m

amanbaid99

Commendable
Apr 20, 2016
i have android one device its been updated to marshmallow and i usually charge the phone in the evening once again and theres 40 percent left before i sleep and i turn of wifi mobile data and my sync is always off and also the gps is off i also turned off the wifi scanning but i expereinced 25-30 percent drain everytime i dont think the battery is damaged because i see wifi using in battery as 3 percent and when i wake up i see 8 percent even when wifi and wifi scanning is off
plz help me out
thank you

Solution
Marshmallow battery drain is one one of the more annoying Android 6.0 problems.

The quickest solution to fix battery drain following an Android update is to update your apps (so that they are compatible with the new Android version) and then wipe the app and system caches to clear out old data.

Next you can clear app caches individually or as a whole by taking the following routes:

To clear them individually... go to "Settings" > "Apps" > select the individual app > "Storage" > "Clear cache"

To clear all app caches simultaneously... go to "Settings" > "Storage and USB" > "Cached data" > "OK".

You can also try clearing out the system cache.

To clear the system cache...

1. Turn your phone off
2. Hold Power and Volume Down to...
Marshmallow battery drain is one one of the more annoying Android 6.0 problems.

The quickest solution to fix battery drain following an Android update is to update your apps (so that they are compatible with the new Android version) and then wipe the app and system caches to clear out old data.

Next you can clear app caches individually or as a whole by taking the following routes:

To clear them individually... go to "Settings" > "Apps" > select the individual app > "Storage" > "Clear cache"

To clear all app caches simultaneously... go to "Settings" > "Storage and USB" > "Cached data" > "OK".

You can also try clearing out the system cache.

To clear the system cache...

1. Turn your phone off
2. Hold Power and Volume Down to access Fastboot (again, this process differs with different devices)
3. Use the volume buttons to highlight Recovery and press Power to confirm.
4. If you see the Android robot, press Power, then Volume up briefly to access Recovery.
5. Scroll down to Wipe cache partition and hit Power to confirm.
6. Scroll down to Yes and hit Power to confirm.
7. Reboot

Solution