Battery issues with unused one year old battery

marinzun10

Prominent
Nov 3, 2017
Hello everyone. I purchased a new phone produced in mid 2016 with an original battery. I'm having major issues with it depleting quickly. Has any one had any experience with older batteries that have been sitting unused or new replacement batteries that are also a bit older and unused. Just wondering if there are any ways of rejuvenating the battery by maybe charging it for longer periods a couple of times. Need help. Thanks

Solution
It could be the battery or it could be a app or two draining it fast. There is no real way to rejuvenate a battery though.

First I would seeing what apps are causing what power drain. It may be a simple as uninstalling an app to fix your issue. If that doesn't help, then I would replace the battery.
It could be the battery or it could be a app or two draining it fast. There is no real way to rejuvenate a battery though.

First I would seeing what apps are causing what power drain. It may be a simple as uninstalling an app to fix your issue. If that doesn't help, then I would replace the battery.

Solution