Solved! battery too cold, phone cant be charged

Mar 1, 2018
so my mothers phone somehow got water (a bunch of drops) inside of the battery and now everytime i try to charge it the diod is red and a warning pops up saying "battery too cold unplug charger" however everything in the phone works and its dry inside now and its still giving me this warning. the phone is a LENOVO VIBE K5. my question is if i can somehow enter the system and disable those security measures in order to charge the phone in peace? since its geting blocked

Solution
Just because it 'seems' dry doesn't mean there isn't moisture elsewhere in the device. If you got any water in it at all, you should leave it open, with the batter removed, in a nice warm dry place to dry out, for days. Yes, I did say days. Otherwise you risk the liquid damaging all kinds of things. Even the smallest amount can cause the death of a phone.

And no, there wouldn't be a way to disable that. I would suggest doing the above and see if this resolves it. If not, then you may want to have it looked at by a tech.
Just because it 'seems' dry doesn't mean there isn't moisture elsewhere in the device. If you got any water in it at all, you should leave it open, with the batter removed, in a nice warm dry place to dry out, for days. Yes, I did say days. Otherwise you risk the liquid damaging all kinds of things. Even the smallest amount can cause the death of a phone.

And no, there wouldn't be a way to disable that. I would suggest doing the above and see if this resolves it. If not, then you may want to have it looked at by a tech.

Solution