BBC to Show Movie Shot Entirely by Chimps

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

d_kuhn

Distinguished
Mar 26, 2002
(I think it's a cool idea... and I wonder if the Chimps will eventually figure out that they can take video of something and watch it later)

jsc

Distinguished
Jul 14, 2004
adaman, simply do what I do - don't watch. Worst comes to worst, there's alway History and Discovery Channels.

MaDMagik

Distinguished
Oct 12, 2008
Thats BBC at its best nowadays, wasting license money on some pointless show. At least years ago they also provided some reliable information, now they only do pointless shows

slaphappy

Distinguished
Oct 22, 2006
Next up: A study on the effects of repeated stabbing of monkeys. Are their reactions more psychological than physical? The 1.3 million dollar test should confirm once and for all.

popaholic

Distinguished
Jun 13, 2008
It surprises me that Fox was beaten by BBC. Shame on fox for taking too much time on the idea.

Anyways, The idea seems kind of cool, everyone, including me, is just bashing the movie/documentary. It does seem ridiculous, but just wait until tomorrow and actually watch a little of it.

adaman2576

Distinguished
Oct 26, 2009
[citation][nom]jsc[/nom]adaman, simply do what I do - don't watch. Worst comes to worst, there's alway History and Discovery Channels.[/citation]
I don't watch it but I do watch Bones and House that are both on FOX. And when american idol feels the need to be on 3-4 nights a week, FOX moves my shows all over the damn place. It has happened before when me and my wife have sat down to watch House or Bones only to be greated by ryan seacrest. (i hate that guy)

Status
Not open for further replies.