Beep beep

elijah_

Honorable
Oct 1, 2012
[I put this in the wrong section, it rather belongs to system/applications, but it won't allow me to edit>delete it, I can only quick edit]

Hello!
I don't think this ever happened before, but well, this afternoon and now still I get random? high pitched beep's every now and then.. Like every once in a while one beep or sometimes two, then it's quiet again for some minutes. My Headphones playback them I think, it's not from the the PC itself.. Any idea what that could be?
I didn't hear a single one in the last 20 minutes or so, and I think it always occurred during watching a ytube-vid and the minutes/seconds after, if that indicates anything..[hm, replugged headphones, watched another vid, no beep]

I just opened my HW monitor and noticed that some things are at trial which I believe usually aren't. I'm not 100% sure about that though, but maybe you see something unusual in it (last times I checked it was core#1 at idle, now it's core#0, and I can't remember noticing a 'trial' at the fans or temp, I possibly overlooked that before though):
temp.jpg

[hm, replugged headphones, watched another vid, no beep, however several voltages show trial, so does core#1-3, fans are all back up, Iamtwelveandwhatisthis?] and it keeps changing everytime I run it-.-