Best 360 Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris_1000

Prominent
Feb 13, 2017
What plugin did you use to post the image of the skate park in the 360 Camera review article? It is the best I have seen, allowing for the "tiny world" view. Thanks!

MikeT_NZ

Prominent
Feb 26, 2017
Every other "best 360 cameras" list has the Ricoh Theta S or SC at or near the top, but it isn't even mentioned in this list. Is there a reason?

slaask

Prominent
Mar 25, 2017
Can't get myself to trust this review if it doesn't even mention Ricoh Theta. Curious why it's been excluded. It's better than many other ones mentioned here.

Selar35

Prominent
Apr 9, 2017
This review completely overlooked the Ricoh Theta S and SC, perhaps the author was not aware of their existence?

mpeers

Prominent
Oct 6, 2017
After reading your reviews, I chose to purchase a 360fly 4K camera. I am a novice at this and am learning all the time. The camera is excellent, though I am still learning how to use it properly. But the customer service is unparalleled. Fantastic. Their staff has worked until they are numb to help me understand the technology, how to upload and edit, and more, all done with patience and grace. They clearly love their company and love what they do.

Status
Not open for further replies.