Best Antivirus Software and Apps (Archive)

Page 9 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 25, 2018
Still can't figure out why there's not an emphasis on Kaspersky as a player in Russian espionage. Want the Russians meddling with your PC as they are with America's elections and power grids? Don't say you weren't warned. There's good reason why the U.S. Government, especially the Pentagon, have deleted Kaspersky from its machines.

sonali456

Great
May 9, 2018
Antivirus giant, Avast, has used its considerable skills to create an app which goes above and beyond a mundane scanner. Extra features in the free version include a call blocker, firewall and even an anti-theft measure allowing you to remotely lock or wipe your Android device if it goes missing.

jimmil43

Distinguished
Jan 16, 2008
Why does Kaspersky Get such great reviews? I used them Got a virus and spent three weeks playing email tag with them. I sent them every bit of information that I could. They would never answer my emails until Wednesday and then by the time I could do something it was Friday. I would Send the info and they would reply on Wednesday with more instructions. After the third week of sending info I received an email stating that my problem was resolved. I ended up chucking the hard drive and motherboard and rebuilding the computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.