Best Business laptop under 900$

Status
Not open for further replies.

Georgi Karadzhov

Estimable
Jun 25, 2015
Hello! I am looking for a new business laptop. My is very old now and I want to change it.
I am searching for as light as possible laptop with good performance and around 14 to 15 inch display. Any suggestions will be appreciated!

Solution
People stop recommending anything that's not a thinkpad. Nothing is even on the same level build quality wise except probably a macbook. If you have the money always get a thinkpad especially due to the excellent warranty lenovo has for them.
I would say that the laptop that greens has suggested is very good but I would get it with an i5 and max the ram as that is more important in businesses. Cpus are only important if you plan on doing a lot of excel calculations in which case you may want to try and get a quad core i5 rather than a ulv dual core.

Purpletalon55

Respectable
Apr 2, 2016

Take a look at the lenovo Thinkpads hands down the best buisiness grade machines in the industry. You will not get better battery life, durability, or performance with anything else.

Look at the t560

Georgi Karadzhov

Estimable
Jun 25, 2015

Can you recommend something that is with a quad core i5 and good ram?

Purpletalon55

Respectable
Apr 2, 2016

A lenovo thinkpad.....
http://shop.lenovo.com/us/en/laptops/thinkpad/t-series/t560/

Keep in mind when you hit Customize you can change the components including the Display

Purpletalon55

Respectable
Apr 2, 2016
People stop recommending anything that's not a thinkpad. Nothing is even on the same level build quality wise except probably a macbook. If you have the money always get a thinkpad especially due to the excellent warranty lenovo has for them.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.