Best Buy CEO Had ''Close Relationship'' With Employee

Status
Not open for further replies.

joytech22

Distinguished
Jun 4, 2008
[citation][nom]Plasmid[/nom]aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand. If you can't *call your female employees then who can you *call?[/citation]

GHOST BUSTERS!
Joking aside.. Does that mean if I worked in a large organization and had a relationship, I could get into trouble?

Are you kidding me? Relationships are a part of human bonding and other things.
As long as he continued to work in a professional manner while in this little relationship I don't see the problem.

Except that wasn't the case..

"He had an extremely close personal relationship with a female employee that negatively impacted the work environment"

"Extremely poor judgment and a lack of professionalism"

"Acted inappropriately when he failed to bring the matter to the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors"

amk-aka-Phantom

Distinguished
Mar 10, 2011
[citation][nom]acadia11[/nom]I don't get the big deal if the guy isn't married, he can date a co-worker right, or am I wrong?[/citation]

Hypocrisy on a mass scale, that's all. Stories like that have always bothered me. If he didn't misuse the company's resources, why the hell does it matter? What's next, is dating girls in the same high school or college gonna be prohibited, too? :D

G

As it turns out, Dunn dated Schulze's girlfriend. That fits Schulze's statement: Schulze defended himself in a public statement stating that he told Dunn that his relationship with a coworker was "totally unacceptable".

Come on 1 + 1 = :)

Zingam_Duo

Honorable
Mar 22, 2012
[citation][nom]acadia11[/nom]I don't get the big deal if the guy isn't married, he can date a co-worker right, or am I wrong?[/citation]

Married, unmarried what does it matter to anyone! A guy may fuck whoever he likes! That's life!

It's better to stop worrying who fucks who and start caring why so many people are fat, ugly, stupid and uneducated, why we destroy nature and why so many people live worse than animals. Actually animals live a good life compared to how most people in the world live.

Hypocrisy is a King in our age!

alidan

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2009
[citation][nom]Plasmid[/nom]aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand. If you can't * your female employees then who can you *?[/citation]
your customers, seriously, best buy is a joke in that regard.

zeratul600

Honorable
Mar 11, 2012
[citation][nom]neon871[/nom]But did he mess her dress up? or did she swallow? Clinton said oral relations is not sex.[/citation]
he didnt know the girl enough to do it inside of her that why he pushed her, and stain the dress, thats how they found out about BB ceo affair...
on recent declarations, BB ex-ceo stated "i did not have sex with that woman"

aracheb

Distinguished
Nov 21, 2008
[citation][nom]zeratul600[/nom]he didnt know the girl enough to do it inside of her that why he pushed her, and stain the dress, thats how they found out about BB ceo affair... on recent declarations, BB ex-ceo stated "i did not have sex with that woman"[/citation]
lol

wrong

he stated: I did not have sexual relations with that woman...

hector2

Distinguished
Mar 18, 2011
For the those asking about dating co-workers --- bosses can't date their subordinates because of the danger they'll get preferential treatment including raises and promotions.. And, of course, there's always the use of the company plane and company money to support the affair. Would you like it if the boss gave your co-worker a big raise and a promotion that made her (or him) your boss when they weren't deserving ?

xheffex

Honorable
Mar 29, 2012
Wow, similar thing happened at a company I used to work at. Pretty much what happens is boardroom says "OK how can we lose this guy we payed a fortune to lose our money?" OH YEAH hes doing what we all are doing. In other words stack up BS to be able to get rid of these guys. HR or "people services" as some are calling it are so predictable.

wild9

Distinguished
May 20, 2007
Obama's love affair with the offshore interests, and their stealth policies (North American Union included). I think that's a bigger issue than some boss allegedly having a fling with an employee, don't you?

eddieroolz

Distinguished
Sep 6, 2008
[citation][nom]wild9[/nom]Obama's love affair with the offshore interests, and their stealth policies (North American Union included). I think that's a bigger issue than some boss allegedly having a fling with an employee, don't you?[/citation]

Keep the discussion on-topic and real, not some delusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.