Best Buy Posts 3rd Gen iTouch Accessories Early

Status
Not open for further replies.

icepick314

Distinguished
Jul 24, 2002
ugh...another round of accessories you have to buy AGAIN....

i HATE iPods for making people buy NEW stuff if they want to upgrade to new player...

that's why i haven't bought another iPod since first and second gen iPod nano...

davisorle

Distinguished
Aug 1, 2009
Yeah it got too old with the ipods and why a ZuneHD will be so refreshing this time around for me. I got an Ipod. No more money for Apple from me till they get a bit more serious when it comes to the consumer.

The_Blood_Raven

Distinguished
Jan 2, 2008
[citation][nom]thackstonns[/nom]all the ipod stuff was fun 5 years ago. I am just sick of no codec support, What good is a nice screen if I cant rip divx to it.[/citation]

Nice screens? iPods have very average screens, if you want a nice screen than look at Cowon or Archos.

G

To Jane McEntegart: There is NO ipod called an ITOUCH!!!!
You got it right in the article but not the title!

omnimodis78

Distinguished
Oct 7, 2008
I find these "accidental" posts (and flyer releases) to be nothing more than a planned marketing splash! A company like Best Buy and the likes would not make these kinds of mistakes with such big name brands unless they were given some approval to do so. And if you doubt it, just look at it this way, Tom's posted a news story about it - it's really just free marketing for Apple and Best Buy!

Status
Not open for further replies.