Best Buy Selling the VZW Galaxy Nexus Despite No Launch

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThisIsMe

Distinguished
May 15, 2009
[citation][nom]win7guru[/nom]Fit it release it and stop making us wait. I guess the USA is a third world country since we are getting it last.[/citation]
Yeah stupid Kansas and California! Why should you get it before the US gets it? And who names theire countries Kansas and California anways?

Come on! hahaha ...I kid I kid

dalethepcman

Distinguished
Jul 1, 2010
Basically its Verizon's fault for anything not working properly, and for the late launch. If they would have just sold the Vanilla phone with a Verizon logo on it they could have launched the same time as all other carriers across the globe. Instead they probably had to scramble to remove Carrier IQ.

In my backwater state of Alaska we were the first in the united states to have the GS2. The carriers up here don't want to have the phone's modded so even buying them 3 months after being released they still had them to customers before the big 4 even had them on their websites.

joebob2000

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2006
[citation][nom]ThisIsMe[/nom]Yeah stupid Kansas and California! Why should you get it before the US gets it? And who names theire countries Kansas and California anways?Come on! hahaha ...I kid I kid[/citation]

I think he was referring to the fact that the Galaxy Nexus is indeed for sale (legitimately) in other countries already (the UK and Canada).

G

$325.93, ouch. Makes me glad I got a Rezound off Amazon for a penny.

the1kingbob

Distinguished
May 27, 2011
[citation][nom]win7guru[/nom]Fit it release it and stop making us wait. I guess the USA is a third world country since we are getting it last.[/citation]

They probably don't want to release to make sure they know what the bug is and how to fix it... at 325 bucks i will stick with my nexus s 4g for a while haha... It is quite disappointing it has a release bug

G

You know instead of talking about GNEX BS rumored release dates and features which i think everybody knows about, why don't you talk about how VZW customers are getting so wary that some are actually either changing their carrier because of their contract ending and because of the crap and the total lack of respect they have for their customers. I know that someone from verizon reads these blogs and know how people feel about the constant delays and the gap for this particular handset is going to close if they don't just release the handset and stop trying to pick the customers pocket for every little app and feature that mostly all customers don't want.. C'mon they actually want to go through all this just because of the Wallet vs. Isis app, it has nothing to do with nothing else but that and that's just plain corporate greed. I have a Nexus s 4g on Sprint and didn't have to wait this long for it to come out because Sprint and Google has an agreement and let the nexus come out as a PURE GOOGLE EXPERIENCE, no bloatware sprint apps on the phone and I love it.. Google and Samsung should of let Sprint release this version of nexus and I guarantee it would of been out even before it was released in other countries... STOP WORRYING ABOUT THE RELEASE, as long as they know that your still willing to wait with frustration, anger and now animosity towards the co. and posting on blogs instead of writing to VZW, these blogs are just a little tension reliever and the editor gets off by just writing another rumored date thats not official from VZW instead of them just letting Verizon know exactly how their customers actually feel about the situation.. Who actually reads these blogs anyway, do you know, are you sure or is it just space where you can release your steam but still get nowhere.... Don't tell the blogs, TELL VERIZON you need to be heard the right way... Mostly the only people that reads these are the same people thats in the same position as you are and thats now getting us nowhere with the company...

jeraldjunkmail

Distinguished
Mar 31, 2009

You ever been to a third world country? You should go visit one, and you will realize in a hurry how lucky we are to live in our posh g7 nations. Running water in our homes is a very nice thing.

richboyliang

Distinguished
Aug 1, 2011
[citation][nom]stm1185[/nom]$325.93, ouch. Makes me glad I got a Rezound off Amazon for a penny.[/citation]
and i'm glad too for that penny droid razr over a $300 nexus

Status
Not open for further replies.