Best Camera for Documenting Small Holiday

MegaGuy343

Commendable
Dec 1, 2016
Heyyo, I'm looking for a camera that I can kinda set up and let it run for a few hours so I can capture some solid moments with friends. The cheaper the better, but something that will actually work well. Thank you very much!

Solution
For 200, you are going to have to get very old & used or just use your phone. A camera will do a better job, but at $200 the cameras available (even used) will be pretty limited. The ones in that price range and capable of low light quality will come down to luck on your part in locating it.

bjornl

Estimable

It depends on the lighting. Unless it is exceptionally bright, then you are going to want a larger sensor. The larger the sensor, the better the image quality but the higher the price.

Typical indoor lighting from a photographic (or videographic) standpoint is "low light".

What is your budget?

MegaGuy343

Commendable
Dec 1, 2016

It would generally be just inside of a holiday house mainly, aimed at the central living space, it wouldnt go outside so it wouldnt get too bright, unfortunately, my budget is 200 or below, thanks for your help!

bjornl

Estimable
For 200, you are going to have to get very old & used or just use your phone. A camera will do a better job, but at $200 the cameras available (even used) will be pretty limited. The ones in that price range and capable of low light quality will come down to luck on your part in locating it.

Solution