I love traveling and I decided that my old camera just isn't cutting it. I have a Nikon Coolpix S3600 and it's not very good at taking pictures (it seems like it would be good, but it takes forever to take a picture). I've heard good things about DSLR's but I don't know anything about cameras. I don't want to spend more than $400 and I want it to last at least 3 years. I would prefer if I could manually adjust it (with the turn thing on the lens). Also do I need more lenses? I mostly take pictures of trees/ plants, mountains and the sunset/ sunrise.
If anyone can recommend a good case to hold my stuff in that would be nice. I don't know how big it needs to be, but I want a pretty minimalistic case.
Here’s a look at a dozen cameras that we think are well-suited for travel. I saw in the internet The 12 Great Digital Cameras for travel and the prices given for each products.
1. CANON POWERSHOT G1X – ( $549)
2. CANON SL-1 w/18-55MM kit lens- ($549)
3. FUJIFILM X-T1- ($1,598.95 WITH 18-55MM LENS)
4. NOKIA P600 – ($396.95)
5. NIKON 1 AW1 with 11-27.5mm lens- ($847.81)
6. NIKON D5300 W/18-55mm ($796.95)
7. Olympus e-m10 ($749.99) with 14-42mm kit lens
8. OLYMPUS TG3- ($349)
9. PANASONIC DMC-GX7- ($797.99 with 14-42mm kit lens)
10. SAMSUNG NX Mini – ($419 with 9-27mm lens and flash)
11. SONY ALPHA A7 – ($1598)
12. SONY RX100 ($548)
And here is the link of this information’s. you can check for more details. http/www.adorama.com/alc/0013108/article/Buying-Guide-12-Great-Travel-Cameras