Best Cheap Laptop For Browsing?

sorryboi

Commendable
Dec 26, 2016
Greetings. I already have a desktop PC which is only a yard or few away from my bed. I was thinking of getting a very cheap laptop so I can watch videos/browse the internet and other basic things like that in the comfort my bed. I doubt I will be gaming as I can't game in my bed. I just always thought it'd be cool to have a portable computer that I can take with me. I do not have a lot of money since I don't make a very good allowance. About which price point and specs should be enough for these needs? I am assuming a cheap 3rd gen i3 and something like 4GB DDR3 RAM? I am thinking of buying these laptops on retailers like Best Buy and Walmart because I don't like shipping things back. Screen size doesn't matter too much as long as it isn't too small or way too big.
Thanks.

Scottray

Respectable
Jul 14, 2016
Another thing you might consider is a 8 to 10 inch Android tablet. These are perfect for bed use. I'd recommend a 10 in screen and a minimum of 16GB storage. Walmart has a selection and they're not expensive, $80 to about $200.

sorryboi

Commendable
Dec 26, 2016
Definately do not have $150. I'm also definately not feeling a tablet.
Don't see why I would need a tablet over a Windows (not android) Laptop. Don't really see any cons on the laptop idea.
I also find the laptop 16.5x more aesthetic.

Solution