Best Digital Photo Printer

Michael

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Looking for the best printer for my new digital camera. I want a combination of being able to do rather large prints and also cheap prices for the consumables (Ink and paper). Also a decent overall price would be appreciated as well. Of course quality of the output is the most importnat thing. Finally does anyone know of any websites that write about and compare printers?

G

If you are looking for a good quality printout for a good price... check out Epson Stylus models. The ink is reasonably priced and the photo quality is great. I'm a graphic designer/artist and I use one. and everone at my work uses the Epson as well.
hope this helps.

Michael

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
I have decided to use the online photo printing services. Their US$50,000 machines are much better than any US$400 home printer.

G

Hewlett Packard make a ripper printer, the ps1000 and ps1100 range, they have smart card and flash slots in the side so you can put the card straight from your camera into the printer and print them out, you dont even have to be plugged into a pc, they have good res (I think 2400x1200)
and a stylish colour scheme