Best Free Apps for iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Agreed, I like that I can get coins through the App Tap rewards... I do however hate that they took away buying potions with the in game coins, it's like I earned all this $$$ killing things and I can't but potions with it now? A person shouldn't have to Pay real money for potions when other games almost annoy you with them dropping all the time.

G

"Mint" should be on the list! it is by far the best Finance app out there!

jaquith

Distinguished
Feb 8, 2009
IMDB - If you love movies and want to know more about them then I highly recommend Internet Movie DataBase
AP Mobile - One of the best News apps out there.
Pandora - Free streaming music.

Free apps - you may already have a subscription examples:
Netflix, HBO GO, MAX GO, Showtime, - IF you have the subscriptions.

Frankly, there's a boatload of apps that are great.

Jun 14, 2018
From the above list, my favorite app is Lastpass and Any do app. Through this, I can manage my time and data. Add Beyond Pink mobile app also. which is one of the best-rated apps in both play store and IOS app.

Dec 6, 2018
This is a must read article for the iPhone users. Not only the iPhone users but for the iOS users. I have heard about the apps from Apple Customer Support and now came across this. Hope these free apps will solve the purpose and help us.

robertebrown

Estimable
Jun 3, 2014
I despite these notes that can't be printed without scrolling and printing for each page.
The least you could do would be to provide a way to print (or save to .pdf) the entire
article.

Dec 26, 2018
Save some cash with our favorite apps. Smartphones aren't cheap these days, and that's especially true of Apple's devices. ...
Noted. ...
Scanbot. ...
Otter Voice Notes. ...
Transit. ...
WhatTheFont. ...
Google Trips. ...
Visionist.

Status
Not open for further replies.