Best gaming laptop for $1100??

Solution
Dell, HP, Acer, and a couple other makers are going to have good laptops in your price range. My Predator Helios 300 fits right in that price range. It is a 7700HQ with 16 GB RAM and a GTX 1060 6GB. Chances are that you can easily find something similar. In fact, Acer just released a Nitro laptop with a quad core i5 and a GTX 1050 Ti for around the $850 mark. So there are options out there.

Both iBuyPower and Cyberpower PC have some quality issues. They are cheap laptops because they are built cheaply. So, I'd suggest getting a gaming laptop from a reputable brand.

xSimply1337x

Honorable
Jan 16, 2014
Don't buy that crap. Get a more reputable gaming laptop from a reputable brand like Dell, MSI, ASUS, Razer, etc.

Here is an article that may help you decide on a laptop.

https://laptopunderbudget.com/best-gaming-laptops-under-1500-dollars/

justin.m.beauvais

Prominent
Dec 15, 2017
Dell, HP, Acer, and a couple other makers are going to have good laptops in your price range. My Predator Helios 300 fits right in that price range. It is a 7700HQ with 16 GB RAM and a GTX 1060 6GB. Chances are that you can easily find something similar. In fact, Acer just released a Nitro laptop with a quad core i5 and a GTX 1050 Ti for around the $850 mark. So there are options out there.

Both iBuyPower and Cyberpower PC have some quality issues. They are cheap laptops because they are built cheaply. So, I'd suggest getting a gaming laptop from a reputable brand.

Solution