Best Gaming Laptop under $2,000

Alcarese12

Estimable
Apr 16, 2014
Hia! I am going off to college soon. (over preparing) and i am looking for a laptop to come along with me! My budget is $2000 but i want to hit around $1,600 so i can buy some extra things. Weight is no factor in my criteria but portability (size) is in there. I need something i can bring around with me. I recently wated a review for the ASUS ROG G751JY GSync Laptop and I was Seriously impressed! Enough bullcrap, my question is, what is the best gaming laptop that is currently available for under $2,000?

The ASUS G751 is a very good laptop. But in addition to being one of the heaviest laptops (which you said isn't a problem), the chassis may be the largest for under $2000.

Do you really want to lug around a 17.3" laptop all day?

Not sure if it is the BEST laptop for $1600 or less, but this MSI is very good, and a little smaller and lighter than the ASUS:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834152818&cm_re=msi_ge62-_-34-152-818-_-Product

It has Nvidia's second most powerful mobile GPU, so should be a beast at gaming. It also has a really good steelseries keyboard.