Best Gaming Laptop With Decent Battery Life

Surya_T

Commendable
Dec 3, 2016
Hello everyone, I want your opinion on the best gaming laptop with decent battery life.
I am going to college soon and I need a a laptop. I don't want to sacrifice battery life for gaming performance. What is my best option? I do not want to have two laptops, I want one to do everything I need. Budget is $2500
I have looked at:
-Surfacebook 2
-XPS 15
-XPS15 2-in-1
-Razer Blade
-Razer Blade Pro
Anything else I am missing?

Solution
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBeswjiEM64

I've ordered this laptop from flipkart for around 60k,
It has some serious tech rocking with i7 7700HQ and GTX 1050 (Both are the best and latest chips)
You can look towards purchasing this laptop but wanna ad one thing-

All Gaming laptops have mediocre battery life,taking example of both of my laptop that is Asus ROG and now this above mentioned MSI one,doing normal browsing i get arund 1.5-2Hrs battery while extreme gaming sessions i need to keep my charger plugged in(you get wht i wanna exoress here).
So best luck with this

QARTS

Estimable
Nov 20, 2014
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBeswjiEM64

I've ordered this laptop from flipkart for around 60k,
It has some serious tech rocking with i7 7700HQ and GTX 1050 (Both are the best and latest chips)
You can look towards purchasing this laptop but wanna ad one thing-

All Gaming laptops have mediocre battery life,taking example of both of my laptop that is Asus ROG and now this above mentioned MSI one,doing normal browsing i get arund 1.5-2Hrs battery while extreme gaming sessions i need to keep my charger plugged in(you get wht i wanna exoress here).
So best luck with this

Solution
Mar 30, 2018
Try getting a custom laptop...with an i7 7700hq...16gb drr4...a 1070 max q....and a 1080p 120hz without g sync...so the laptop is able to switch between the gpu and igpu when the gpu is not needed and ofc as big of a battery as you can fit in it.