Solved! Best Headphone Under 50 USd

Oct 29, 2019
Im going to buy a headset from 11.11 sale on aliexpress
So help me to choose

Any type but not Over ear or on ear

Solution
Sport or TWS OR neckband

So you want wireless bluetooth in-ear headphones? Those are not really "headsets" but earbuds or IEMs. A "headset" is a normal headphone with a mic attached to it.

I don't really know what the "best" wireless one is for $50, but the MPOW Flame bluetooth ones are know as one of the better cheaper wireless earbuds...
There are a lot of headsets on aliexpress, most are pretty much clones of others with different designs.

You said "any type" but then said not over or on ear, which only leaves earbuds. So what exactly are you looking for?

For IEMs in the $50 range, probably the best out there is the KZ ZS10 PRO 10

Oct 29, 2019
There are a lot of headsets on aliexpress, most are pretty much clones of others with different designs.

You said "any type" but then said not over or on ear, which only leaves earbuds. So what exactly are you looking for?

For IEMs in the $50 range, probably the best out there is the KZ ZS10 PRO 10

Sport or TWS OR neckband

Sport or TWS OR neckband

So you want wireless bluetooth in-ear headphones? Those are not really "headsets" but earbuds or IEMs. A "headset" is a normal headphone with a mic attached to it.

I don't really know what the "best" wireless one is for $50, but the MPOW Flame bluetooth ones are know as one of the better cheaper wireless earbuds. https://www.amazon.com/Mpow-Headpho...t=&hvlocphy=9001834&hvtargid=pla-833063204052

There are a ton of bluetooth headphones brands that are good, Sony, Jaybird, JBL, etc... most are as good as the other.

Solution