Best Headphones, clear crisp sound?

iarcherz

Honorable
Aug 27, 2013
Hello, as you ma y be able to tell from the title i really want a a pair of headphones. Ive never had a decent p[air to bomb m music into my poor ears.

So i just wanted your opinion on what headphones are the best. I did want the to be fairly compact due to me wanting to wear them when out, kind of like a beats form factor (but not beats). I have a pair of earphones and they don't have very good bass and they cant produce sound as clear as i want because of the small drivers.

But if not i don't really care,m i listen to electro mainly and sometimes i listen to the charts. I just want a really good sounding pair of high quality headphones, i don't care about the price really but i don't want to spend over £200.

Thank you all for answering i love you all <3

DarkSable

Honorable
Sep 27, 2012
Good headphones and small headphones are mutually incompatible. The bigger the headphones, the bigger the drivers, which means more range and better base.

The place to start looking, obviously, is at Sennheisers. I would also poke a nose into audio-specific forums and read their suggestions.

iarcherz

Honorable
Aug 27, 2013

i don't care if they're small, i would like to be able to wear them outside but im fine if i cant.