Best headphones for gaming/music/streaming on twitch

mbnthat123

Commendable
Jan 28, 2017
Currently im looking to buy headphones that is good for fos gaming/ music/ broadcasting to twitch. I have a rode nt usb mic so i want headphones without mic. My budget is between 250 to 300 if i have to id buy an amp. Please help me pick somethibg worthy.

tsmax17

Estimable
Dec 26, 2015
You can take a look at beyerdynamic's dt range (dt770, dt880, dt990) whith some being open and some closed back. Open is typically better for gaming because it comes with a bigger soundstage so you can pinpoint where sounds are coming from. If I were you, I'd also take a look at Massdrop.com because they have really great deals on some headphones all the time, with discounts 40-70% off. If you go there you could get a set of cans worth much much more than what you payed for them.

Lutfij

Splendid
Is that amount in USD or any other currency? Another question is how you want to connect to your system using the analog ports or via USB. I'd side with a HyperX Cloud (I) headset or a Sennheiser Game.

mbnthat123

Commendable
Jan 28, 2017
I already have a mic and it can be more if need possible i just want proper headphones for 3 things fps gaming. Music and streaming.

tsmax17

Estimable
Dec 26, 2015
You can take a look at beyerdynamic's dt range (dt770, dt880, dt990) whith some being open and some closed back. Open is typically better for gaming because it comes with a bigger soundstage so you can pinpoint where sounds are coming from. If I were you, I'd also take a look at Massdrop.com because they have really great deals on some headphones all the time, with discounts 40-70% off. If you go there you could get a set of cans worth much much more than what you payed for them.

tsmax17

Estimable
Dec 26, 2015
It would help if you say what currency your budget is, what types of music you listen to, and if you need sound isolation or not.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Audio 3
F Audio 0
B Audio 3
C Audio 2
M Audio 4
K Audio 3
M Audio 2
K Audio 1
C Audio 3
T Audio 1
N Audio 2