Best Headset ($100 and Cheaper?) for PC Gaming

Status
Not open for further replies.

AxDSan92

Honorable
Jul 14, 2013
Hey guys, So I work @ Walmart, and I went to the electronics dept. and I found we have the Ear Force Stealth 400, but on $99 bucks...

I tried them on, and the sound is really good, comes with a mic, all the goodie stuff, and I really liked them, because its controls are located right at one side of the ear speakers... I really like that option because I got a Turtle Beach PX21 and the upper cable is weaker than the lower one, so when I get to put the headset on, I guess sometimes, I unconsciously pull the cable while putting them on, so that might have helped make the cable get loosen up in the inside, and then I had all sorts of problems with the cable, audio lost, etc, etc.

So when I saw the Stealth 400, I thought they were great because the controls and everything are on the side of the ear speaker itself and not along mid-way in the cable like most headsets comes already.

So my ultimate question now that you know my inquiry, What would be the "best" headset for PC that is similar to what I'm looking for (to have voice and volume controls on the ear speaker).

Iamsoda

Estimable
Feb 18, 2015

Are you going for gaming or music. Gaming tends to be really crisp and clear with tight bass vs music is clear and warmer with more booming bass.

TheNewGeek420

Estimable
Mar 18, 2015

if you just search up best headsets there are bound to be articles with categories for this... And if you like the Stealth 400 so much, why not just get it. Remember that the hard work was done for you and all you need to do is google. anyways here is a link http://www.gamesradar.com/best-gaming-headset/

AxDSan92

Honorable
Jul 14, 2013

Looking mostly into Gaming

Iamsoda

Estimable
Feb 18, 2015

Well my suggestion to everyone is get a good headset with a mic and buy the virtual surround software from razer for $20. It gives the same surround sound feel, but much better audio for cheaper. Instead of buying an overpriced all in one headset that sounds like crap or is $175+.

PS: I owned 3 all in one headsets, but switched to the headset/mic/software option.

Status
Not open for further replies.