Best hp laptop for gaming!

Blake12

Honorable
May 28, 2013
Hello, I was wondering if there's a good hp laptop that is good for gaming and is around $500. Right know I'm looking at the hp envy dv6z notebook pc is that a good laptop for gaming? (Minecraft,happy wheels and slender/amnesia?

g-unit1111

Distinguished

I wish I had seen this earlier - HP is *NOT* great quality. They're made in the same Foxconn facility that manufactures Apple laptops. I'd personally go for a Lenovo Y500 if you've got the money for it. I just got one and it's way better than my old Toshiba ever was.

Blake12

Honorable
May 28, 2013
K well I have plenty of friends that have hp that love hps. Sorry I should restate this: I want a good laptop that I can game on. Not heavy games just like minecraft maybe. And everyday use.

cal1990

Honorable
Oct 8, 2013
How about the hp pavilion 15 e020nr. It has 750gb storage 4 GB ram amd a6 dual core microprocessor clocked at 2.9 GHz hyperthreads to 3.5 GHz it has an amd radeon HD 8550G dedicated graphics card with 2 GB memory it comes with windows 8 and no way to downgrade but that's the only flaw I've found. It can play Skyrim and mw3 with great fps and no lag on high ultra high there's a bit of lag not much. Overall a great entry level gaming laptop