Review Best Identity-Theft Protection 20xx

dc.clint

Prominent
Sep 27, 2017
Hi there... Consumer Reports says that for the vast majority of people, credit monitoring services are a waste of money. What are your thoughts?

guide_2

Prominent
Sep 29, 2017

David, I tried to use the link yesterday (Sept 28, 2017) for Identity Force special pricing at $19.95/month. The link takes me to Identity Force, but their price is $23.95 so either your link is not working ...or they won't honor your pricing. Can you please let me know whether you can fix this? Thanks, Colleen

rgd1101

Don't
look fine to me
DzhGQ7J.png

guide_2

Prominent
Sep 29, 2017
David, I cleared cookies on my computer, then tried your link again. Still got the $23.95/month price. I ended up calling the Identity Force Help line and told them the difficulty I was having through the Tom's Guide link. They honored your pricing and enrolled me at the $19,95/month price, so thank you for making this offer available. I just wonder how many other people have gone through this difficulty too.....

Mar 13, 2018
I would like to know if there any good ones for free. As per right now, I am just using VPN. Would it be enough could I combine it with any free identity-protection service?

Apr 18, 2018
You are wrong about Identity Guard. They monitor bank account and credit cards as well and have done for years.

Jan 5, 2019
Neither LifeLock nor ID Shield are secure or compliant, as they have to be certified by the IISC, the only international security certification, standards, security law/enforcement agency world-wide.
Neither LifeLock'd nor ID Shield'd websites are secure or compliant as you would find that evidence on the websites as legally required.
To be certified, there must be a thurough inspection of all webpages, all client contracts, all technologies.
Both refuse inspection, based on proprietary technologies. Neither impose nor deliver the 1994 mandated security required by the IISC for securing a windows computer, device, machine.

Oct 18, 2022
Is there a product that has European coverage, seems to be a gap in the market. Spoke to some of the above vendors and there isn't plans to offer in region products...