Best Laptop for 3D modelling/rendering

vmalek1

Estimable
Jan 23, 2016
Hi everyone,

I've been looking on countless website and I'm still not sure what computer to buy. I was hoping you guys could help me out.

I need a computer for mainly 3D modelling and rendering and I want to be quiet powerful. I use mostly Rhino, 3DS max and V-ray to design. I also want to be able to keep the computer for a long time, i see it more as an investment.
My budget is $4000 maximum and I really want the best for that kind of money and really be able to keep it for a while.
P.S: my friend has an alienware and it looks pretty good. What are your opinions?

Thanks for your help I really appreciate it!
Victor

Solution
Lenovo W series, HP Z series, Dell Precision for pro work.

If you want a system that can run those programs and be good for games, but with less of a warranty and support life, you can get any gaming laptop, for the price you are looking for they will all be good. I like this site for sorting out gaming systems and they have a ton of options you can customize www.xoticpc.com
Lenovo W series, HP Z series, Dell Precision for pro work.

If you want a system that can run those programs and be good for games, but with less of a warranty and support life, you can get any gaming laptop, for the price you are looking for they will all be good. I like this site for sorting out gaming systems and they have a ton of options you can customize www.xoticpc.com

Solution