Solved! Best laptop for my buck

Mar 23, 2020
I can spend a max of 3k before taxes but I am looking for the best bang for my buck.

Needs

32gb ram
2080 rtx can be maxq or not
I-7 gen 9
144hz minimum
Can be 1080p or 4k doesn't matter
Must be at least 15 inches
Would like it to have quality cooling. Moderate fan noise is acceptable

If I could get some help that would be great since this is a bunch of money to spend and I would like the best advice. Also if I dont have to spend 3000 before tax that would be great. As I said it doesn't have to be the best of the best just the best bang for the buck. TIA

My top choices I have been looking into are MSI Asus and Razer. It doesn't have to be either of these 3 though. I dont mind if it's a slim, regular, or full laptop either.

Last edited:
Solution
If you want the best system for the money don't go high end. Laptops tend to fail more often than desktops, once the warranty runs out and it fails you are out the cost of the laptop. A much better thing would be to spend about half what you are planning, have a good enough gaming system and when that starts to run slow in newer games replace it with a new model with a new warranty. Check out www.xoticpc.com and see what's there, that is my favorite site for gaming laptops, very easy to sort and presented nicely.
If you want the best system for the money don't go high end. Laptops tend to fail more often than desktops, once the warranty runs out and it fails you are out the cost of the laptop. A much better thing would be to spend about half what you are planning, have a good enough gaming system and when that starts to run slow in newer games replace it with a new model with a new warranty. Check out www.xoticpc.com and see what's there, that is my favorite site for gaming laptops, very easy to sort and presented nicely.

Last edited:
Solution