Best laptop on the market?

Adolf_1

Estimable
Sep 9, 2015
I am looking to buy myself a laptop which has a modifiable architecture as like if its old you can put fresh new components and update the battery from the technology you have, In fewer words a laptop that has all things configurable,.

Keep dreaming.

Ten, fifteen years ago - yes, you could do that. These days, where everyone brags about performance, battery life, thinnes - forget about this.
Go to a store, check the specs, lift the laptop to feel it, type a sentence in Notepad.

Edit: I posted this without first checking who is the OP. You are still answering same question, with different wording, hoping you will get an answer which "suits" you. Not going to happen.

itmoba

Estimable
Aug 14, 2015

^ Agreed. I can vet Alabalcho's reply. What you (OP) want doesn't exist (practically). But, if you (OP) are not a pragmatic person and you happen to have the hands of a surgeon and a special super-fine soldering-iron typically in the range of several thousands of dollars, then, I'm sure you could modify and/or replace items in the laptop. Then again, the soldering iron is just one of the requisites for doing what you want. Have fun at it!