Best Matte Screen Protector for Smartphone?

Retrowire

Honorable
Jan 27, 2013
Anyone have any first hand experience? I just ordered a new smartphone and I really like the feel of a Matte screen protector, but I don't want to sacrifice the clarity of the display too much. Any advice/recommendations?

noahhicks

Estimable
Mar 29, 2014
I've had good success with best skins ever. You can buy precut or full sheets to cut yourself.
http://www.bestskinsever.com/
I slightly unorthodox method of application involving a bowl of water with a drop of dish soap in it. They have instruction videos and I've never done it badly, even the first time.
They sell both matte and gloss, I've used both. I like the matte, it doesn't cut down much on clarity and brightness, fewer fingerprints too.

noahhicks

Estimable
Mar 29, 2014
I've had good success with best skins ever. You can buy precut or full sheets to cut yourself.
http://www.bestskinsever.com/
I slightly unorthodox method of application involving a bowl of water with a drop of dish soap in it. They have instruction videos and I've never done it badly, even the first time.
They sell both matte and gloss, I've used both. I like the matte, it doesn't cut down much on clarity and brightness, fewer fingerprints too.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Phoneyy Cell Phone General Discussion 2
hinky8956 Cell Phone General Discussion 3
I Cell Phone General Discussion 1
S Cell Phone General Discussion 1
M Cell Phone General Discussion 1
T Cell Phone General Discussion 1
M Cell Phone General Discussion 1
L Cell Phone General Discussion 2
G Cell Phone General Discussion 1
L Cell Phone General Discussion 4
S Cell Phone General Discussion 1