Best mobile phone for heavy gaming?

sky354

Honorable
Sep 10, 2013
Hi guys im searching for mobile phone that has great battery and performs well. I use mobile phone for gaming alot so i need phone that has battery life that will last me a day and will run games smoothly

Solution
you're phone has a 2600 mAh battery. my XPower has a 4100 mAh battery. and a 5.3 in screen. so would last a lot longer for sure :)

i know bigger phones have bigger batteries due to more space, but they use more power due to large screens and so on. check out this site http://www.gsmarena.com/ and it's phone finder filter. it'll let you start to sort phones by battery size, screen size, camera and just about any other phone spec you can want to consider. will help you narrow down phones, then you can see what is actually available for your phone carrier and prices and so on.

once you get down to a handful of phones you can google for some reviews to make a final decision. knowledge is power :D

Math Geek

Estimable
Herald
you just want the biggest battery you can find in your budget really. i got an LG XPower for $60 to replace an LG Volt and it has a very large battery and easily lasts me all day even while goofing off with games.

but it may not have all the bells and whistles you want such as a super large screen. just do some looking around some sites and see what pops up in your budget. if you're budget is almost limitless you'll have more options obviously but if it is lower, then something like the XPower may be a decent option. i use it as a second phone along side a new iphone and it does not leave me wanting more. even compared to the newest iphone i use every day as well. i'm not a hardcore mobile gamer but then again i don't believe any of those games take high level resources either.

of course second best option is to get a large external bettery to keep with you. that will easily let you go easily a day without needing to recharge. at least 10,000 MaH. they pop up on newegg all the time in flash sales for under $20. i got a 15,000 one from sams club around christmas for $20. keeps my table streaming netflix for most of a day when i'm traveling. no more scrambling for a power plug in airports for me :)

sky354

Honorable
Sep 10, 2013
Budget is not a problem.Right now i have HTC Desire 820 and i think that 5.5 inch is a little too big for me so arround 5-5.2 inch would be ideal.Battery on HTC turns down for 50% after 2 hours of playing games.

Math Geek

Estimable
Herald
you're phone has a 2600 mAh battery. my XPower has a 4100 mAh battery. and a 5.3 in screen. so would last a lot longer for sure :)

i know bigger phones have bigger batteries due to more space, but they use more power due to large screens and so on. check out this site http://www.gsmarena.com/ and it's phone finder filter. it'll let you start to sort phones by battery size, screen size, camera and just about any other phone spec you can want to consider. will help you narrow down phones, then you can see what is actually available for your phone carrier and prices and so on.

once you get down to a handful of phones you can google for some reviews to make a final decision. knowledge is power :D

Solution

Damian_19

Prominent
Feb 16, 2017
I should suggest you to buy Samsung Galaxy S7. The processor is great, it has a very impressive display and a build in 64GB memory. I think it’s just perfect for gaming. Since it was released an year ago, it’s price is much lower now. Yet there is something to point. In my opinion the 3000 mAh battery is not enough for gaming phone. This is not much of a pain since you can buy an extra one, unfortunately its not removable… But you always have the chance to buy an external one like 10 000 mAh for around 30$.

zauwood

Prominent
Aug 21, 2017
Battery and screen size is good and all, but youre gonna need something with a good processor and good ram.
So any phone with a snapdragon 808 or higher and 3gb or more of ram should run games fairly well