Best Smartphone Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esthil

Prominent
Jun 19, 2017
Were the Lumia 950 or Lumia 950 XL used in these comparisons? I do not see them represented.

Other reviews I have seen still place those as the top camera performers. We are hesitant to get off of the Windows Phone environment, as we are thoroughly invested in the setups of our devices, and without seeing any real proof that the competition can out-do the Lumias' cameras, I would be even more reluctant to switch.

Thank you for the information!

JarrodT

Prominent
Jul 14, 2017
The Sony Xperia Z3 is better then all these cameras! 20.3 megapixels!

Compared to iphone 7 plus's 12 Megapixels, 8.3 Mps more, and almost 3x better then the iphone 5s camera

ihab666

Prominent
Nov 9, 2017
Still no Sony Xperia's on Tom's list even for best camera phones. Can someone please notify me when the joke is over please? Like JarrodT, I own a Sony Xperia Z5 compact 23mp and can match it with the phones on the company paid reviews. New Xperia's with lower megapixels but with best motion cameras to go with it.

utahman1971

Honorable
Feb 22, 2012
The joke is when someone keeps saying higher MP is better camera. It is not the MP that makes it better, it is the user that knows how to use the camera. Plus, the author is a iPhone fan, making it seem better than all phones. Can't stand iPhone fans bragging about a phone that really is not that much better.

sonali456

Great
May 9, 2018
The Samsung Galaxy Note 8 camera is one of the very best we've tested for a number of reasons: firstly, because the dual sensors are impressive and powerful.

There's more to achieving high picture quality than just having big numbers in the pixel-depth :/

Jul 13, 2018
Sir Thanks for Sharing Very Useful Information About Best Mobileslatest Smartphone 2018. I have Read Your Article now I Can Purchase an Best Smartphone…

Oct 15, 2018
How many megapixels of camera your phone really needs? When it comes to the smartphone camera, more megapixels don’t mean better photos. These days companies are producing the highest megapixel camera phones every next month. The market is full of the various variety of smartphones with the highest megapixel camera phones, but which smartphone is best for you and suit your needs? There are over thousands of best camera smartphones in the market.

Status
Not open for further replies.