Best Smartphones on the Market Now (Archive)

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sirstinky

Honorable
Aug 17, 2012

Also, the Nexus 6 is around the corner for the same price...they say sometime in the fall. May or may not be built by LG. Maybe Motorola? If Moto can spin the Moto X, then I think it would be great!

hostricity

Distinguished
May 24, 2011
You wrote this review of smartphones and left off the LG G2 (last year's model which many rate as better than the Samsung Galaxy 5) and the new LG G3, which everyone except you rates better than the Galaxy 5 and still costs several hundred dollars less? Really? Disappointed in you, Tom!

Colin Lee

Honorable
Mar 16, 2013

At least it was launched, there's about half a dozen posts after yours who can't understand why the Xperia Z3 isn't on the list despite that fact that it's already been mentioned that it was launched well after the article went out.

chrisafp07

Honorable
Nov 27, 2012
The s5 may not be the most groundbreaking or fastest phone but what a stable platform. Always rated as the most durable, mine has been through hell and back with no issues. Washed it twice now, dropped it from 30ft, it's incredible really. Coming from the iPhone 5s, I love my Galaxy.

bharatpal

Estimable
Oct 9, 2014
Sony xperia z2 is better then all them because its look owesome its camera is owesome and its performance is also best..you must try xperia z2..i have it its a gorgeous phone

naddypie

Estimable
Oct 15, 2014
I am not enough rich to buy'em all and test one by one but trust me HTC is kick_asss , beats all comparitively and absolutely

Etherael

Estimable
Oct 18, 2014
One +One is the best of them all. Drawback is not available on Verizon. Positive - longest battery life, beautiful high quality finish. 64gig storage, 5mp front, 13mp rear camera. Stock, free of bloatware KitKat OS, fully customizable, unlocked...have fun

Colin Lee

Honorable
Mar 16, 2013

Downsides :- I got an invite 3 days ago to buy one just after I spent all my budget on parts for a new PC... grumble. grumble. grumble.

Status
Not open for further replies.