Best Smartphones on the Market Now

Niaz__

Prominent
May 24, 2017
The Best Upcoming Smartphone in 2017 is Doogee Mix because of Super Small design Looks very Beautiful And Doogee Mix Price is Much better than Xiaomi Mix Also 4Gb And a 6Gb ram version Available .

Lkaos

Estimable
Dec 13, 2014
Sony Xperias are better than any Samsung and Apple of their respective generations, it's funny how you never test them...

sebastherrien81

Prominent
Aug 26, 2017
Well you should add the repair cost in your review as "combination of subjective criteria" because for most peoples theirs life are on that things they bring in their pocket who look like a big and fragile glass, I told you this as a owner and a technician in cell phone/tablets/computer...etc repair. And in that category Samsung could fall above the average because this compagnie sold theirs parts a way over the price juste the screen assembly cost half the price of the phone "super AMOLED" cheap and stupid technology micro led connected in series like the light we put in our Christmas tree one blow nothing turn on anymore, yeah sharp and crisp screen but easily breakables and over priced... so people have the choice to do the repair for 400$ or buy another one and this is what Samsung want and peoples a willing to have more debt because in 2017 they just cannot live without a stupid smart phone !! Dont just test those phone do a background check before doing a review because even if your tests tell us that Samsung is the best smart phone every year its still a piece of shit who have all problems that other phone don't like network, charging port, wifi, bootloop, amoled screen, fake waterproof or not working at all....

jlovebites

Prominent
Sep 17, 2017
Wonder when or where you can ever find actual subjective views of phones, without the authors kissing the arse of Apple and Samsung. How I wish for a real review. I guess I can always LOL.

Ramachandran_3

Commendable
Aug 1, 2016
you have every criterion. but phone is a phone and it most essential use is TALKING. which is the best phone for TALKING., particularly for moderately hearing impaired and not using hearing aids. It is absurd to talk about camera, internet use etc etc.

ellwoodd

Prominent
Sep 21, 2017
The LG V20 is there best phone for music, and it isn't even close. I'm an audiophile and I have had very high end components and this sound quality from this phone and its capabilities deliver incredible sound, and can drive high-end headphones like the HiFiMan 400i's.

King Dranzer

Estimable
Aug 16, 2016
XPERIA XZ PREMIUM is performance king has best and first 4K HDR display with most accurate colors possible. It has most natural camera with best stabilization. It also has best secondary cam with ultimate stabilization. Best speaker setup. One of the top 5 phones for battery backup on 100%charge(iPhone 8 or 8Plus not tested but don't think they will be in top 5 positions).

XPERIA XZ PREMIUM is presently holding the throne of best all round smartphone.

@MARK SPOONAUER please get you info correct and please do more research before posting.

ihab666

Prominent
Nov 9, 2017
SONY, THE ONE AND ONLY........for battery life, camera, user friendliness (home screen and app config), ergonomics (buttons on correct side of phone), display, looks, reliability and well made. Pity Tom is guide only to crApple and Samdung ( yes I know crap and dung is found in toilet or on soles of shoes)

Lkaos

Estimable
Dec 13, 2014

Right? But all people want are Samsung (One of Android's worst makers!) or iPhone (idiot's Phone)...

And after the S7 debacle, i wouldnt touch a Samsung phone without a 10 foot pole...

Lkaos

Estimable
Dec 13, 2014

You can try GSMarena, but treat it with a grain of salt...

www.gsmarena.com

whill2179

Estimable
Dec 12, 2017
So much slamming of phones and phablets. What's the best phone you have is the one in your hand. Deal with it.
I personally like more ram like people like to have in their computers so 6 gigs is fine right now. Being able to input with a stylus is also a plus.

lzaiken

Prominent
Aug 12, 2017
I think a cell phone should provide phone service as a high priority. It would be nice see that feature addressed.
Many folks live outside the center of a large city..