Best Sound Settings for g633

mpbeck2018

Prominent
Sep 5, 2017
i need help because i just ordered the G633's from logitech and I really want to use them but I want to maximize the sound capabilities and I'm not sure which settings are best for fps shooters like PUBG and CSGO but I also am not sure what is best for MOBA's like league of legends so please help me with this becasue it is all very confusing to me because a lot of people say that DTS is better than dolby but then others say that Dolby is better and i am also not sure what are the best equalizer settings either and i am ready to pull my hair out. So please help me and thanks in advance

Solution
Once you get the headphones try them and see what settings you like. You can leave the equalizer settings at defaults and play with them to get the sound you like once you listen to the headphones.

bryan_leerose

Prominent
Oct 4, 2017

Did you ever end up finding good settings?

BulletdR

Honorable
Aug 14, 2013
Hi. I just bought the same headset and i am in the same situation. What settings to use? Cus i think this headset could sound better than what it is like now. I need to know what equalizer settings and so on and so forth... please.