Bing Launches Photosynth App, Finally

Status
Not open for further replies.

goodsyntax

Distinguished
Aug 4, 2008
10 comments, 9 of which are spam?

Come on Tom's, please at least try to put an end to this nonsense. It should be easy to create a RegEx that can filter these things out.

And for those who are spamming the comments, do you really get traffic through this? I don't know about everyone else, but I blacklist every site that spams here, whether you are reputable (which I doubt) or not, I won't support spam campaigns.

Where's my Ban Hammer?

virtualban

Distinguished
Feb 16, 2007
[citation][nom]GoodSyntax[/nom]10 comments, 9 of which are spam? Come on Tom's, please at least try to put an end to this nonsense. It should be easy to create a RegEx that can filter these things out.And for those who are spamming the comments, do you really get traffic through this? I don't know about everyone else, but I blacklist every site that spams here, whether you are reputable (which I doubt) or not, I won't support spam campaigns.Where's my Ban Hammer?[/citation]
I got an idea on providing you, me, and any benevolent human with a ban hammer, not an axe, just a hammer though. I expressed it into the feedbacks part of this site. Here is the short link. Hope the moderators here hear it, because they need help, our help

http://feedbacks.tomshardware.com/forums/14581-site-forum-ideas/suggestions/1687631-readers-helping-fighting-spam

gmarsack

Distinguished
Jul 25, 2009
▄██████████████▄▐█▄▄▄▄█▌
██████▌▄▌▄▐▐▌███▌▀▀██▀▀
████▄█▌▄▌▄▐▐▌▀███▄▄█▌
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀

Status
Not open for further replies.