Solved! bios setting not allowing to move forward

Oct 24, 2018
hey, my friend is using an asus laptop whose battery doesn't work well, he tried to change the hard drives of two laptops as he wants to change the ram of the system but by mistake did the hard drive thing. Now the laptop is not working and as he starts the laptop it takes him to the bios setting, when saves and exits, it returns back to the bios setting without going forward. Can anybody help please.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
V Laptop Tech Support 3
MetaAzulf Laptop Tech Support 4
Korko123 Laptop Tech Support 0
M Laptop Tech Support 3
PeachyMeadow Laptop Tech Support 3
O Laptop Tech Support 0
R Laptop Tech Support 0
L Laptop Tech Support 0
T Laptop Tech Support 0
S Laptop Tech Support 0
P Laptop Tech Support 5
C Laptop Tech Support 3
C Laptop Tech Support 0
A Laptop Tech Support 14
TKU Laptop Tech Support 1
Debs70 Laptop Tech Support 3
R Laptop Tech Support 1
D Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 2
R Laptop Tech Support 6
Similar threads
Question I have a Toshiba C50-A0413. I set up the bios passwords from the user HDD/SSD AND SUPERVISOR. Now SUPERVISOR and other settings are greyed out
Question On my custom built pc I changed the bios settings, changing ram speed, but after I restarted it my GPU fans didn't spin pls help I don't what to do
Question Intel HD grapchis set up to 500 mb on Toshiba Portege R830
Solved! i have a g551jw asus laptop, and i downloaded rog gaming center, it opened fine, it showed the heat, and just a small ammount of other settings,
Solved! Amd radeon settings not showing when right clicking desktop
Question Realtek HD audio manager has no microphone settings
Question My headset microphone picks up all sounds played through my headphones. No changes in windows sound settings help!
Question Eek, help please after restoring laptop to factory settings
Question Laptop won’t POST after BIOS settings change
Question Windows 10 laptop with discrete GPU ignores ClearType settings on secondary display
Solved! No change in FPS/performance no matter what settings I use
Question Cannot complete set up of new laptop.
Question Do you need to set up RAID on 4 bay NAS
Question Problems with Acer display. Occasionally won't turn on, randomly changes resolution to impossibly low settings, etc.
Question Logitech G502 - How to set macro to hold key?
Question How do I reset to Factory Settings Toshiba Satellite Pro.
Where is setting to change, to allow Splashtop remote viewer?
My PC recently upgraded to WIndows 10 does not recognize my keyboard in sleep mode. Keyboard settings are good (allow this dev
Setting to allow External Monitor to show Boot Options upon Startup (multiple OS)
MS XP Realtek setting that allows both speakers and headphone jack to play simultaneously??

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS